Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm In!

Well folks, I'm officialy registered for Ironman Florida 2011! All day I have had butterflies in my stomach about the prospect of embarking on the training journey to fulfill my dream of one day completing a full ironman. Now, I am committed, all signed up and registration fee is paid. I was really surprised when I checked the website just a few moments ago that the general entry is all ready sold out! That means the race sold out in less than 8 hours, wow!

I am so blessed to have the support of my amazing husband Ryan and my other family members as well. I couldn't even have dreamed of doing this without having their support. I know it's going to take a lot of sacrifice on my part as well as my family too. Having their support is invaluable!

I'm so excited yet nervous all wrapped up in one. It's a crazy feeling but I can't wait to start on this journey to Ironman Florida 2011!! 364 days and counting.... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm excited for you! Way to go girl. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete